What personal data does we collect?
- We collect contact details that you provide to us. Only the name, the phone and the email you entered when you contact us with our contact form.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- When you access our Site from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address etc.
If we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, or in response to a UK court order, to access and disclose individually identifiable information concerning your activities whilst using our website, we shall do so (but we will, where reasonably practicable, notify you in advance of any court order). We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of our website, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with this policy.
Please note that Aquashell does not share any personal identifiable information to advertisers.
How we use your information?
- To help us develop the Site and to make them more useful to you.
- To collect data to mesure audience
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
2 years. After expiry of the retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted.
How modify or delete those personal data does we collect?
To exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, or if you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices please contact us at:
Aquashell France (factory)
Zone d’Activité Actipole 35 , Z.I. de la Chesnais
35540 Miniac-Morvan, Brittany, France
02 99 58 07 37 / direction [AT] aquashell.fr